Select to view content in your preferred language

Apply Asset Package WITH data - how?

Jump to solution
10-27-2022 04:30 AM
JürgenBiendara
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to configure the current version of the Electric Utility Network Foundation Solution including the sample data in a local ArcGIS Enterprise for testing purposes. Accordingly, in the "Apply Asset Package" function, I check the "Load Data" option.

The Utility Network is created correctly, but without data, unlike previous versions of the Solution.

How do I get the Solution data into my Utility Network?

I would appreciate a helpful hint, thank you very much.

Many greetings,
Jürgen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trillium4telco
New Contributor

Hi Jürgen, 

Esri removed the sample data and projection from the Asset Package in the new version.

To get an Asset Package with sample data follow these steps:

1 – Execute Export to Asset Package found in the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox.  The input would  be the Utility Network found in the Mobile Geodatabase that shipped with the solution.  Give the output some name like “Sample_Electric_AssetPackage”

2 – Copy the D_Configuration and D_Rename tables from the original Electric_AssetPackage to the “Sample_Electric_AssetPackage” using Copy/Paste or Drag and Drop

3 – Now you can execute Apply Asset Package using “Sample_Electric_AssetPackage” as the input Asset Package.

Cheers, 

Trill

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
trillium4telco
New Contributor

Hi Jürgen, 

Esri removed the sample data and projection from the Asset Package in the new version.

To get an Asset Package with sample data follow these steps:

1 – Execute Export to Asset Package found in the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox.  The input would  be the Utility Network found in the Mobile Geodatabase that shipped with the solution.  Give the output some name like “Sample_Electric_AssetPackage”

2 – Copy the D_Configuration and D_Rename tables from the original Electric_AssetPackage to the “Sample_Electric_AssetPackage” using Copy/Paste or Drag and Drop

3 – Now you can execute Apply Asset Package using “Sample_Electric_AssetPackage” as the input Asset Package.

Cheers, 

Trill

0 Kudos
JürgenBiendara
Occasional Contributor

Hello Trill,

That worked perfectly, thank you very much.

Greetings,
Jürgen

0 Kudos