Apply Asset Package tool from utility network package tools fails to execute on a utility network that was created in a file geodatabase.

Jump to solution
08-09-2020 02:57 AM
AlaaFlaifel
Occasional Contributor

Apply Asset Package tool from utility network package tools fails to execute on a utility network that was created in a file geodatabase & shows the following error:

“Invalid value for FROMFEATURECLASS (row 1)Failed to execute (ImportAssociations)”

Note: default water distribution asset package from ESRI is used.

What could be the issue here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thank you for sharing your GDB.  The issue is you have two Utility Networks in the file geodatabase.  The Apply Asset Package is attempting to load the associations to the incorrect structure layer.  If you review the AP_Workpsace, the association csv is referencing StructureBoundary and not StructureBoudnary_1.  I will get the issue logged.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MikeMillerGIS

Could you expanded the messages and post them here?  Would like to see what is being displayed to the console.  Also can you zip up that file geodatabase with the UN and post it here or email it to me at mmiller@esri.com?  I will need to debug it to see why it is failing.

AlaaFlaifel
Occasional Contributor

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

please check the below:

Start Time: Sunday, August 16, 2020 2:04:53 PM
ArcGIS Pro 2.6.24762
untools 2.6.0
Executing from ArcGIS Pro, 1 map(s), activeMap = True
Parallel processing enabled: 9
Asset Package schema version: 2.4
ERROR 000192: Invalid value for FROMFEATURECLASS (row 1) Failed to execute (ImportAssociations).
Failed to execute (AssetPackageToUtilityNetwork).
Failed at Sunday, August 16, 2020 2:12:39 PM (Elapsed Time: 7 minutes 45 seconds)
Also, the file geodatabase is attached.
Best,
Alaa
AlaaFlaifel
Occasional Contributor

Hi again,

Please note that some changes occured to the UN but with a failing message!

MikeMillerGIS

Thank you for sharing your GDB.  The issue is you have two Utility Networks in the file geodatabase.  The Apply Asset Package is attempting to load the associations to the incorrect structure layer.  If you review the AP_Workpsace, the association csv is referencing StructureBoundary and not StructureBoudnary_1.  I will get the issue logged.

AlaaFlaifel
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Michael for the answer.

I will try this & let you know .

Best,

Alaa