Select to view content in your preferred language

The Electric Utility Network Foundation Model - Essential Utility Network Concepts for Electric, part 1

08-10-2023 02:37 PM

The Electric Utility Network Foundation Model - Essential Utility Network Concepts for Electric, part 1

This Slide deck contains information to help understand essential utility network concepts that we are used in the Solutions Electric Foundation model. This is the second in our series of documents related to the Esri Electric Utility Network Foundation model.

Attachments
Comments
Pat_Hohl
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks @JohnAlsup .  Please comment below if you find this type of post valuable here in the Esri Community. 

TJ_Houle
New Contributor III

I think it's super valuable! Great content - thanks for including the notes in the download.

MikeGoggin
New Contributor II

Thank you @JohnAlsup this is fantastic!!

EnriqueLópezBarrios
New Contributor

Great info, thanks for share.

BillMeehan
Esri Contributor

@JohnAlsup  - you are the best!

GordonRobertson
New Contributor

Thanks for pointing to these documents at IMGIS23, very much appreciated.

jagadeeshUN2024
New Contributor

Great Info these attached document. Its very much appreciated

JoaquinMadrid1
New Contributor III

Thanks so much @JohnAlsup.

EnriqueLópezBarrios
New Contributor

Hi John. About network attributes, specifically device status... What if I swap codes between open and close?

I have a case when geometric network has 0 assigned to open and 1 to close. But your document defines 0 to close and 1 to open.

I fear if I use the geometric network definition, utility network will misunderstand it and will occur topological errors by wrong connecctions.

Could you help me?

JohnAlsup
Esri Contributor

You would need to update all the subnetwork definitions and any stored traces and change the descriptions in multiple domains.  

Version history
Last update:
‎01-23-2024 11:36 AM
Updated by:
Contributors