Parcel Information Window

Jump to solution
11-19-2021 06:27 AM
lbedard
New Contributor II

Is it possible to show longer CustomID label information in the Parcel information window in Model space either through clicking the box or wrapping the text to another line? In this example, I have included special provision information with each parcel ID to create a longer than typical CustomIDLabel field.

In the attached image, you can see that next to CustomID there is more information that has been validated and loaded into the model, but I am unable to adjust the window pane to make it wider or click on the CustomID box to show more information. I would like to be able to see this label information without first creating a Plan to see this information.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Hi @lbedard 

Thank you for this question! Unfortunately, there is currently no possibility to show longer CustomIDs in the parcel information in Urban's overview. We will have a closer look and see if there is a way to improve this.

Thanks,

Till

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Hi @lbedard 

Thank you for this question! Unfortunately, there is currently no possibility to show longer CustomIDs in the parcel information in Urban's overview. We will have a closer look and see if there is a way to improve this.

Thanks,

Till

lbedard
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply! If it helps to provide some clarity to the actions I took, I was specifically inputting parcel IDs of character length of 8 in addition to Special Provision reference codes with a character length of 15 plus a space between the two.

0 Kudos
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Hi @lbedard  

We will improve this for our next release (summer 2022). The parcel information panel will be able to show long CustomIDs. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!