XLSForm Conversion Failed- From Basic and Advanced Template

Jump to solution
04-05-2022 10:55 AM
CooperRessUSFS
New Contributor

Over the past few weeks I've experienced issues with an "XLSForm Conversion Failed" notification when working with Survey123 Connect.  It does not include sub-text that refers to a particular line, nor it is specific to any particular form.  Even when creating a form from standard and advanced templates, I receive the notification as soon as it's been created.  The issue occurred before the latest update to Survey123 and I've tried basic trouble shooting that included reinstalling the application and deleting the remote registry profile.  Any help with this issue is much appreciated.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @CooperRessUSFS   This issue was resolved last week. Error descriptions should be showing now.

If the problem persists for you make sure your Survey123 Connect is using the production version of the Survey123 REST API:

1- In Survey123 Connect, click on your profile icon in the top-right corner

2- Click on Settings

3- Activate the Services tab

4- Ensure the REST API URL is set to https://survey123.arcgis.com/api

API.gif

View solution in original post

4 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @CooperRessUSFS   This issue was resolved last week. Error descriptions should be showing now.

If the problem persists for you make sure your Survey123 Connect is using the production version of the Survey123 REST API:

1- In Survey123 Connect, click on your profile icon in the top-right corner

2- Click on Settings

3- Activate the Services tab

4- Ensure the REST API URL is set to https://survey123.arcgis.com/api

API.gif

CooperRessUSFS
New Contributor

This did the trick!  Thank you very much!

Bryan_Wade
Occasional Contributor

Good morning,

I'm still getting the conversion failed error message. I am using survey123 connect signed in through ArcGIS online. I verifeid the service and it is the same as the on @IsmaelChivite posted above. I am using version 3.14.274

Wade_Bryan_0-1681228018943.png

I am creating a new survey from an xls file when this occurs.

Bryan Wade

0 Kudos
MichelleFults
New Contributor II

I am having the same problem and the solution did not work.  Using 3.17.55.  Any other suggestions.

Michelle

0 Kudos