When I try to publish a survey in Survey123 I get the error "missing arguments."

07-01-2020 01:39 PM
DebbieKay
New Contributor

I have been having issues in editing points to an existing survey where the edit mode brings up a blank form. I tried to republish as a workaround and got the error code "missing arguments." Please help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Debbie Kay‌, 

For the first part when trying to edit existing surveys are you using the Web Form with URL parameters, or the Field App? 

When trying to republish are you republishing from Survey123 Connect or the Web Designer? If possible would you be able to pass along the XLSForm for the survey for review? 

Thank you, 

Zach 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
DebbieKay
New Contributor

I am trying to edit the existing surveys from the web form. I can double click text lines in the data sheet and edit them, but I can't click on the edit feature on the sheet preview to the right without getting a blank form.

I am trying to republish from the Web Designer- Forgive my newness, but how do I turn the survey created in the designer into an XLSForm? I am happy to share if you can help me to get the survey into this form.

Thanks so much for answering,

Debbie

0 Kudos