Select to view content in your preferred language

Web Form Not Showing when Pulling Dynamically from Dashboard

06-13-2023 11:25 AM
jvarasanz
New Contributor III

Our web forms have stop showing on dashboard when linked to a specific feature and its globalid. I've noticed Survey123.com is already referencing 3.18, but that version is not yet available for Survey123 Connect. With that in mind, I've unchecked both "Always use the latest version (3.18)" and "Require update to the latest version of this survey", but still no success.

Please note this and other surveys are currently being used to support Emergency Response and that, at this point in time, we can't utilize them.

Please advise,

Javier

0 Kudos
8 Replies
jvarasanz
New Contributor III

Adding a screen capture of what we are currently seeing when trying to retrieve the web form

jvarasanz_0-1686680967334.png

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I am seeing this also and it has been posted several times today so hopefully someone is one it.  @ZacharySutherby 

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @jvarasanz and @DougBrowning The Survey123 team has identified a fix for this issue and are working to get it implemented. In the meantime, workarounds include enabling version locking by selecting "Always use latest (3.18)" in the Survey123 website settings or republishing in the Survey123 website or from Connect 3.18.123 (available at ArcGIS Survey123 Downloads).

0 Kudos
KyleWeaver
New Contributor II

Our team didn't have any luck with using the first workaround ("Always use latest (3.18)"), and yielded the following error message when trying to edit a record. The 2nd workaround isn't a good option for our team as folks need IT approval to download and run exe files which takes time. Any other ideas? Thank you! 

Screenshot 2023-06-13 155106.png

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @KyleWeaver

There is a service disruption that is impacting the Survey123 web app as well as the report API causing the error you are seeing. We are monitoring the status and will update when it's resolved. 

Thank you,
Zach
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @KyleWeaver

We are seeing services back online and are no longer seeing the server error when accessing the web app. If you test on your end are you still seeing the "Internal Server Error" message? 

Thank you,
Zach
KyleWeaver
New Contributor II

Problem seems fixed from what I am seeing. Thanks!

0 Kudos
jvarasanz
New Contributor III

Thanks for the quick response to this issue. We've been testing on our end and everything seems to be back in place.

Much appreciated.

Javier