My survey works perfectly in the field app but has issues when it's filled in the web form.
1. Date and time question with now() default is not populated and left empty.
2. Question with calculation is working but not sending the value to the hosted layer.
Any ideas how to fix it?
1. We are releasing a fix for this issue shortly. But as a quick workaround, move the now() to the calculate field and republish.
2. Can you share your survey?
Thank you for your prompt reply.
1. I moved the now() to the calculate field and it solved the problem. now the current date and time are populated in the web form successfully.
2. Sure - link to live survey (xlsform is attached).
I managed to understand what was causing the problem.
The calculated field includes fields with relevant expression.
When I removed these fields from the calculation, the web form submitted the calculated sum as expected.
Does the web form not support calculated fields that point to fields with relevant?
If it not supported, is there a workaround to make it work?