Using the Photos collected in Survey123

Jump to solution
04-25-2022 12:41 PM
ClaudiaGIS
New Contributor III

Hello, maybe this is a basic question and hopefully, someone can help me.

I am trying to create an app or dashboard that will show the map and photos collected with survey123. Until now I have only been able to use the Details option in Dashboards. I am not able to see the field in the popup configuration to include it in the popup. Is there any other way to show something like a gallery of the photos from Survey123 and their location?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ClaudiaGIS
New Contributor III

Thank you both. I was using the classic map viewer and the photo field was not showing when doing the pop-ups, so I changed the map viewer and I have photos in my pop-ups now. I haven't used the Attachment Viewer before so it was a good opportunity to learn. But I think the Experience option allows more customization so it is a great option. Both solutions worked great so thank you so much for your ideas. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarcoPoetsch
Occasional Contributor II
MarcGraham2
Occasional Contributor III

You can also use the experience builder and the grid widget: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/experience-builder/configure-widgets/list-widget.htm

ClaudiaGIS
New Contributor III

Thank you both. I was using the classic map viewer and the photo field was not showing when doing the pop-ups, so I changed the map viewer and I have photos in my pop-ups now. I haven't used the Attachment Viewer before so it was a good opportunity to learn. But I think the Experience option allows more customization so it is a great option. Both solutions worked great so thank you so much for your ideas. 🙂