Using Survey123 app Hybrid Imagery Basemap do not show!

12-18-2020 11:55 AM
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have a survey hosted in Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1 with submission URL. I use this survey for a police department and they add incidents that happened at the municipality but 

We have a Survey field map that is consume in survey 3.7, 3.11 and 3.6.

In version 3.11 we do not see basemaps, just one, imagery

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-18 at 3.17.53 PM.jpeg

In version 3.7 i see more basemaps but I do not see hybrid imagery.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-18 at 3.17.45 PM.jpeg

In version 3.6, like 3.7, i see more basemaps but not hybrid imagery

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

I sign to my AGOL account and I am able to see more basemaps. Could this be because incompatibility with versions? technologies? etc?

what could be happening with basemaps in my portal 10.5.1?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DiegoLlamasOlivares,

With version 3.11 (actually from 3.10 onwards), we now support Standard maps as default, and the Basic maps support is now off by default.

Standard maps uses the runtime and vector basemaps set in your Organisation by default, whereas Basic uses a predefined list of raster basemaps available in AGO or Enterprise organization.

Please refer to: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/includemap.htm#GUID-31B9C45D-8D07-4F0F-A3...

You can switch back to Basic map types in both Connect and the field app using the Settings menu, to see the older raster basemaps, otherwise make sure the Organization basemap group set in your AGO or Enterprise organization includes all the basemaps you want to see.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos