Unable to submit survey -Send error Layer 'form_1' not found in feature service

Jump to solution
02-14-2022 09:22 AM
LynneWarwick
New Contributor II

When I try to submit this survey from the survey123 mobile app on my tablet (iPad mini 5) it won't submit due to the send error message "Layer 'form_1' not found in the feature service". How do I correct this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LynneWarwick
New Contributor II

No, did not see an update icon, I also was not prompted to update the survey. We resolved the issue by scrapping the form and creating a new one, recreated the submissions. Thank you for your response! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @LynneWarwick

This could be due to using an older version of a published form. If a form has been republished and that republish required a recreation of the service the survey is pointing to that layer name may have been updated in the changes made to the form. 

On the My Survey123 page of the Survey123 field app if you swipe down do you see an update icon for the survey your are trying to submit? Alternatively if the form has already been updated was this record created prior to updating the form? 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
LynneWarwick
New Contributor II

No, did not see an update icon, I also was not prompted to update the survey. We resolved the issue by scrapping the form and creating a new one, recreated the submissions. Thank you for your response! 

0 Kudos