Unable to login on Survey123 app for iOS

Jump to solution
05-25-2021 01:14 PM
Map2021
New Contributor III

Our users log into Survey123 app (iOS) using enterprise accounts. Recently, all users are unable to login because of an error Survey123 has been generating.

The error message is "You Can't get there from here. 
You cannot access the resource from this browser on your device. You need to use Safari or Edge."

I have been able to get around this by creating a new Connection and using the browser not the app to login. However this adds a level of bureaucracy we would rather not have across our entire user base. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Map2021
New Contributor III

So I did check with my IT and it was a policy that we had that was blocking the Azure AD login from Survey 123. However Field Maps works fine and as I understand it, this is because Survey123 is not AzureAD enabled like Field Maps is. So within our policy, Field Maps would fine but we had to make an exception for Survey123 to work. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

That message is coming from Office365 - guessing you use AzureAD for your enterprise accounts? Sounds like a policy is in place limiting the apps/browsers that your org allows to access the IDP.

Map2021
New Contributor III

Thats very possible. I will look into that and report here what I find. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Map2021
New Contributor III

So I did check with my IT and it was a policy that we had that was blocking the Azure AD login from Survey 123. However Field Maps works fine and as I understand it, this is because Survey123 is not AzureAD enabled like Field Maps is. So within our policy, Field Maps would fine but we had to make an exception for Survey123 to work.