Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to Access Survey Data

07-24-2017 10:47 AM
RobertMarros
Occasional Contributor II

James Tedrick

Hi James,

Currently I am unable to open up and view my survey data through the Data tab using the Survey123 web browser:

This issue is only occurring for one specific survey. I am able to access the survey data for my other surveys via the web browser data tab. I was hoping you could help me understand why this is occurring? Fortunately I am able to access my survey data through ArcGIS Online and can successfully download all the data as an excel spreadsheet. However, I would like to understand why I am unable to do so via the Survey123 web browser.

Thanks

0 Kudos
12 Replies
ZachMueting
New Contributor III

The % character is not working in the online survey....perhaps it is in the connect platform.  They were able to fix it by redesigning the survey in Fiddler - amazing!  She was able to reproduce the error so it is definitely the % character and my survey is working now.  It's related to the website update from July 20th and she believes there will eventually be a patch to fix it.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Vanessa,

Glad to hear you can work with the survey now.

However, I'm still curious about how to reproduce the bug. Would you mind to let us know where the % character has been removed for fixing the issue? From the survey name? Question label? Or is there a bug number from Esri Support Service? Or any screenshot of the key % character in the survey will be helpful.

Since I'm from the development team of the Survey123 website, what I know is that we cannot create a patch without knowing how to reproduce the issue.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Vanessa,

Just got the information from Support Service about this issue, we are investigating it now.

0 Kudos