Table not found

09-22-2023 01:20 PM
LydiaCarey
New Contributor III

Hello, I created this survey from a feature service. It was working and i was able to publish it. I just checked on it and now im getting this error

Screenshot 2023-09-22 161326.png

I double checked to make sure this feature still exist and the Item ID in the submission url matches the Item ID of the feature i created the survey off of so what could cause this? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @LydiaCarey

On the item details page for the feature service your submission_url is pointing to take note of the name of the layer your survey should be pointing to. 

ZacharySutherby_0-1695415667205.png

Back in your XLSForm on the settings worksheet enter the name of the layer from the feature service under the form_id column (B2).

Survey123 by default assumes the name of your survey is the same as the name of the layer your survey is pointing to. This may not always be the case so setting the form_id will force Survey123 to point to the correct layer name. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Was just about to suggest form_id too.

Had this happen to me yesterday (forgot to set it). It's a subtle yet important field.

abureaux_1-1695416560540.png

0 Kudos
LydiaCarey
New Contributor III

what if my form_id name is already my layer name and im still getting this error

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @LydiaCarey,

The error in the screen capture is referring to a table but it looks like from the schema in Connect EJP Meters - Master Feature is being reported as a Feature layer. 

Is it possible that the layer in your submission_url feature service is a table instead of a feature layer? If the layer is a feature layer do you have a geo* question in your survey that is set to null in the bind::esri:fieldType column? 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos