Survey123 Website Sorting Issues

08-16-2022 09:02 AM
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello,

For a while now I have noticed some issues with the way the list of surveys is shown when on survey123.arcgis.com

When I am looking at "All Surveys" I find it still does not show all the surveys I have access to, in some cases it does not show surveys that I am "able to view results for", they only show up when I select that option.

The thing I noticed today that was slightly more annoying was that when you are viewing "Surveys I can view results for" this list doesn't include surveys that you own, which you can definitely see the results for.

This feels like some fine-tuning needs to be done on these filters, it's been frustrating myself and my colleagues for a while so I wanted to share this.

4 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I also asked them to add the ability to see forms shared to me in other Orgs.  Right now it is not possible to use any form outside the Org on the 123 website.

RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Apologies if I missed a post elsewhere in the forums on this topic!

That's not a situation I've had to deal with but I can definitely understand the frustration there too. Are you able to see it opening from the content list in AGOL or by copy/pasting the ID onto the Survey123 website? (I assume you've tried these things, I'm just curious)

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hey that worked!  It will be too confusing my users but it is a workaround for sure.  thanks!

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Yeah not the easiest to explain to people who aren't familiar but it works! 

I had to use this technique to see a survey in my organization that was shared with me via AGOL content, but the results were not which was odd.

I still agree that they need to be visible in Survey123 more easily as you originally said, but glad I could help!