Survey123 Webhooks missing from Microsoft Flow

09-19-2018 01:19 AM
niklasGregersen
New Contributor III

Hi Geonet

Do I need to trigger something before I can set up the new webhooks for Survey123 with Microsoft Flow? When I search for Survey123 I get no options. Do anyone have the same issue?

Best regards Niklas

Tags (2)
17 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Niklas,

You should be able to see the Survey123 connector.  Just to check, which region are you using Flow in (Regions overview for Microsoft Flow - Microsoft Flow | Microsoft Docs )?

niklasGregersen
New Contributor III

Hi James

Yep it is weird. I am using it in Europe.

MeganCampe
New Contributor

James Tedrick I am also unable to see the Survey123 connector, my region is set to United States.

0 Kudos
MeganCampe
New Contributor

Hi James, is there an update on when the Survey123 connector will be available in Flow again?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Megan,

The Survey123 connector is available in Microsoft Flow.  You should be able to use 'Create from blank', 'Search from hundreds of connectors and triggers' and type in Survey123 and see it in the results:

Survey123 Connector in Microsoft Flow

0 Kudos
MeganCampe
New Contributor

Hi James,

Below is a screenshot of what I see when searching for the Survey123 connector. Are there any additional steps required to access the connector that are not listed in this set up page: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2018/07/19/automating-workflows-with-survey123-and-... ?

0 Kudos
niklasGregersen
New Contributor III

Hi James

I keep having the same issue as Megan, with no Survey123 connector when I search for it under 'add a trigger'. Is there something else that we need to configure to access it?

TKSHEP
by
New Contributor III

I am also not showing the survey123 connector or trigger in the US version of flow.

0 Kudos
RogerDiercks1
New Contributor III

I'm having the same issue with the Survey123 connector seemingly missing from the US version of Flow.

0 Kudos