Survey123 Webhook Issues?

Jump to solution
04-05-2021 09:38 AM
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am getting some errors from Survey123 regarding the webhooks.   When I watch the Console in Chrome, it tells me that 'serverPostWebhook' url params is not valid.  When I inspect the elements called out in the Console, they all point back to https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/v3.12/app-commons-v3.12.17.chunk.js

MichaelBrown4_0-1617640585019.png

Is this a problem with Survey123 or something on our side?  We are running ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 and the survey is published in the latest 3.12 version.  Since sometime around 4/2/2021 I've found none of our forms have been sending Webhook payloads correctly.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

Looks like we see the error in Console, but everything is working correctly with our webhook.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @MichaelBrown4 ,

Can you provide more information- where are your webhooks being sent to?  Do you have any errors in the responses of the network connections?

0 Kudos
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

It's going to a company webhook server we developed a while back.  It's been working great for sometime now.  I can send you the URL in a private message.  I don't see any other errors in the console in the Network section.

Thanks for the prompt response.  I'll try and provide any additional info you need!

Mike

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

@MichaelBrown4- please follow-up off topic; e-mailing me at jtedrick AT esri.com would be best.

0 Kudos
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

Looks like we see the error in Console, but everything is working correctly with our webhook.

Thanks!

0 Kudos