Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Web App not editable after publishing survey in Survey123 Connect

Sunday
ChristineTombleson1
Occasional Contributor

Hello - I created a survey form in Survey123 Connect. My goal is to create a Survey123 Field App and a Survey123 Web App using this survey and have the data from each app (using the same survey) go into the same feature layer.  

I published my survey in Survey123 Connect and the field app works fine. However, when I open the survey in Web App I get a message that the survey is not editable because the survey was published in Survey123 Connect.  How can I fix this?  How can I create a Survey123 Field App and Web App using the same survey without this issue?  

I opened the Web App and filled out some fields. When I submitted my survey in the Web App I got a message at the top of the web app that says 

ChristineTombleson1_0-1721600327300.png

Survey contains errors: 1. Press here to navigate to each error.  

No error appears so I am not sure what the error is.  How can I find out what the error is to correct it?

How can I publish my Survey123 Connect form to be able to create a Field App and a Web App without errors and issues?

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ToddW_stl
Esri Contributor

@ChristineTombleson1   Are you able to share the xlsx form?  Do you have any constraints set?  Is this all through ArcGIS Online, or ArcGIS Enterprise?  Do you see any errors in your web browser's development console?  Are you logged in as the same user/user type in both Survey123 Connect and the web app?

0 Kudos