Survey123 uses wrong webmap

Jump to solution
03-02-2021 07:01 AM
MattStevens1
New Contributor III

Survey123 version 3.10.239

Survey made using Survey123 Connect

Apologies in advance if this is a novice mistake.

I have a survey which includes a map showing transect routes on which the user is required to plot a Geopoint when making an observation.  On a previous survey all worked well and the map displayed as expected.  I am now into a different season and using a new map in another survey constructed from scratch - although various parts of the  form were copied and pasted into the new survey. 

My problem is that the new survey displays the webmap from the previous survey and not the new one. This is despite Settings > Linked Content > showing the link to the new map.  Why should this be?  Is there some hidden code/setting that I need to change?  

I would be grateful of any ideas on how I can get the survey to use the new webmap rather than then first? 

The attached images show:

1. The expected linked content (KC2_Spring2021_Transect_Map);

Survey_Connect_KC2_SPR21_Linked_Content.jpg

2. The image that I see in the map section of the survey (showing an orange transect route (from a different webmap) rather than the expected white route);

Survey_Connect_KC2_SPR21_Old_Map.jpg

AGOL_Folders.jpg

3. The contents of the folder in AGOL (the map being displayed in the survey is from a different folder - Survey-KC2 Autumn 2020 v1.21) and is not (visibly) linked.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MattStevens1
New Contributor III

Apologies all - this is now resolved.

After spending hours trying to resolve this and putting together the above post, it seems that the I neglected to change the basemap on the Settings > Map page. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MattStevens1
New Contributor III

Apologies all - this is now resolved.

After spending hours trying to resolve this and putting together the above post, it seems that the I neglected to change the basemap on the Settings > Map page. 

0 Kudos