Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 summary report where clause for today only

Monday
Rayn
by
New Contributor III

Apologies if this is a dumb question but i have googled extensively and cannot seem to find the proper syntax for my report.  I would like to produce a summary report for each days activities.  In doing so i am using a where clause to select values for todays date using a "legal sql statement" but cannot get it to work.  I have tried a few variations at this point:  

${#Haul_Ticket_Disposal_Site_Template | where: “HaulTicketDisposalSiteTodaysDate = GETDATE()”} ${HaulTicketDisposalSiteTodaysDate}

${#Haul_Ticket_Disposal_Site_Template | where: “HaulTicketDisposalSiteTodaysDate = today()”} ${HaulTicketDisposalSiteTodaysDate}

${#Haul_Ticket_Disposal_Site_Template | where: “HaulTicketDisposalSiteTodaysDate = 'today()'”} ${HaulTicketDisposalSiteTodaysDate}

etc....

Any suggestions as to the syntax or a better way to do this are appreciated.

thanks,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidSolari
Occasional Contributor III

The magic word when you write Inbox filters is "CURRENT_DATE" does that work on the report end?

0 Kudos
Rayn
by
New Contributor III

Thanks!  I think that did work to some degree since it did limit the results i was getting.  the problem now seems to be that i need to exactly match the format of my datetime field in survey123 wiht what the sql keyword expects.

0 Kudos