Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 submitted data records missing except for geolocation and images

07-17-2024 09:05 PM
NinaWoods8
New Contributor

I have created a public survey on Survey123 Connect. Records were successfully submitting, however I have 1) recently updated the survey questions and 2) then followed the process to secure my data in my public survey following the instructions in this blog post here.
https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/securing-data-in-public-surveys-survey123-connec...

After going through this process and creating a feature layer hosted results view and a feature layer hosted configured submission view, newly submitted records are no longer visible in the data tab of Survey123 website. A geolocation and image attachments come up for the record, but nothing else. I am logging in as the owner of the survey and all associated layers. See the screenshot below of the data tab view in Survey123 website.

In AGOL:
I have looked at the 'update view' options in the hosted results view (settings tab) and all fields are selected.
I have enabled editing in both the feature layer hosted results view and the source layer.

In Survey123:
I have ticked 'members of my organisation' in who can view results of this survey in the share results tab. What data can viewers see is also set to all records, and what can viewers do is set to view and export data.

After all the troubleshooting I've done to get the survey to this point (pulldata functions, coding, public facing and secured) I'm at a loss how to get past this hurdle. The only similar post I've found is this one, but it appears that this process is now out of date.
https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/survey-123-help-some-data-not-showing-up-wh...

Any help to find a solution would be appreciated! I'm new at this but a steadfast solution-finder, so please be very explicit in your instructions to help me. I really want to get this survey working and live.
Thank you 🙂

Screenshot 2024-07-17 171327.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NinaWoods8
New Contributor

@IsmaelChivite @ZacharySutherby 
Do you have any ideas? Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos