Survey123 photo/audio as accessible field NOT 'esriAttachment'

02-17-2023 09:03 AM
C-Stevens
New Contributor II

I have a Survey123 form that handles uploaded audio files, photos, text. I'd like to be able to play the audio file from within the map pop up but it instead redirects to a new page. (Photos do appear automatically in the pop-up without redirecting.)

CStevens_0-1676652478119.png

I've been trying to follow the instructions outlined by this post on pop-ups but hit a wall when I realized that some of my fields from Survey123 form are not showing up in the Fields List (see screenshot - I have three other 'upload_--' fields that aren't appearing). When I go into Survey123 I see that these field types are 'esriAttachment' and not an 'esriFieldType--' which makes me inclined to believe my problem lies here.

CStevens_1-1676652869271.png

How can I access this field? I would like to customize the popup with Text Content that essentially looks like:

Notes: {upload_text} 

Photos: {upload_photo}

Audio: {upload_audio}

But {upload_photo} and {upload_audio} currently return blank. Even though that's the field name per the Survey123 form. 

Please help me understand: 1) How I can have my audio file play from the pop up (which I know is possible by this post) and 2) How I can access the field these attachments fall under (and bypassing the 'Auto' Attachments Content setting)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
C-Stevens
New Contributor II

@Jianxia @AlixVezina Please advise or forward another posts information?

0 Kudos
C-Stevens
New Contributor II
0 Kudos