Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 & Integromat

Jump to solution
02-13-2020 01:35 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone could help me figure out some issues I am having with Integromat and Survey123 data.

Issue #1: I need up to 12 photos to pass from survey123 through integromat and be placed / named in a google drive folder. I have a scenario that can do that for each photo individually (creating 12 mirrored branches one for each photo), while it works I feel that it could be a more streamlined flow that would pull all the photos in a batch. That is, instead of 12 individual branches producing 12 individual packages, I would like one branch with one package or at least the 12 branches converging to one group package. I hope that is clear. 

Issue #2: This issue is a bit smaller, Survey123 passes a record time/date as EPOCH aka UNIX timecode. I would like to pass the timestamp for my survey through integromat into a google sheets row. I have tried using the format date function in integromat but I cannot get the date/time to come into google sheets like 12/1/2020 12:05 PM. Oddly the format data function works perfect when I move the photos and put the time stamp (converted) into the title of the photo, but the exact same function using the exact same data does not work going into google sheets. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

14 Replies
AaronChisholm1
New Contributor II

Hey Jim,

I'm trying to follow this workflow you laid out and can't seem to figure out the Iterator piece.  Do you have any more information on how to pass the JSON to the Iterator?   I've tried about 50 different ways to slice this and I'm not getting any closer.  See below for what I have currently with a Survey123 with 5 file attachments that I'm trying to drop into SharePoint.  The ParseJSON seems to be working because when I run it I can see 5 Bundles with the different url's.  The Iterator just doesn't seem to want to rotate the 5 attachments.  Any help would be much appreciated!! 

Integromat.jpg

0 Kudos
PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

@AaronChisholm1  your iterator should be pointed at the attachments array and you should use the url value from its output in your following scenario. remember the iterator looks for an array to iterate through and provides the values for each element in the array as outputs 

PaulSweeney3_0-1680287785055.pngPaulSweeney3_1-1680287810742.png

0 Kudos
AaronChisholm1
New Contributor II

Hey Paul!  

Thanks for the quick response.  That solved that issue.  I can now see all 5 bundles within the Iterator.  But now I'm running into a token issue.  Using what you put above toString(url?token=token) or what I'm used to doing which is url?token=token (see below) - the result is an invalid token html.  Any other thoughts?  I appreciate the help!! 

token1.pngtoken2.png

token3.png

0 Kudos
PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

Invalid token would suggest the user has no access to the feature layer with the attachments.Do you have everything shared appropriately?

0 Kudos
AaronChisholm1
New Contributor II

Yes, everything is shared appropriately.  

0 Kudos