Survey123 & Integromat Issue

Jump to solution
04-25-2019 07:27 AM
JeffDavis7
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Has anyone had any issues with the webhook not initiating for Survey123 when using Integromat.

I've copied the webhook provided URL from Integromat into my Survey123 webhook, created a scenario using Google as my connection that will send a notification to three different emails immediately but nothing is coming through at all.

Everything is turned on and my connection is verified.  The form was created using Survey123 Connect.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Jeff

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jeff,

We recently added a connector in Integromat in addition to the existing connector in MS Flow.  I might suggest you try to create a duplicate scenario using it and see if that works.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Jeff,

If you created the webhook using the Survey123 connector, you should not have needed to copy it manually.  That being said, have you confirmed that the scenarios are on in both Integromat and the Survey123 website?  If using the field app, have you downloaded the form after the webhooks has been configured?

0 Kudos
JeffDavis7
Occasional Contributor

Hi James,

Thank you so much for replying to my posting.

I think you might be talking about Microsoft Flow that makes it not necessary to copy the URL from the clipboard to populate the Survey123 webhook because it does it automatically.  Not sure.  With Integromat I needed to copy the URL to clipboard and then paste into the Survey123 webhook.

Both the scenario in Integromat and the Survey123 webhook are both in the "On" position.

I have a couple electric meters in my office and am using them to test the notification system.  My workflow is such; I use my phone with the Survey123 app, fill out the form and send the results.  To verify the record has been submitted I have Survey123 for ArcGIS open and I can see that the record number has increased so it has made it through that part of the system.  Unfortunately, no notifications are being sent to the email destinations I have set up in Integromat.  I've attached a screenshot of my Integromat scenario.

What am I doing wrong?

Jeff

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Jeff,

We recently added a connector in Integromat in addition to the existing connector in MS Flow.  I might suggest you try to create a duplicate scenario using it and see if that works.

JeffDavis7
Occasional Contributor

Hi James,

I now see the Survey123 connector in Integromat.  Thanks for the heads up.  I didn't even think to search for that thinking it was exclusively for Microsoft Flow.

In the end didn't need to add it.  The webhook I originally configured is now working.  I updated my survey, re-downloaded the survey to the field app and re-added the webhook to AGO and everything is working fine.  I am using a Google account for my connection and my emails are now showing notifications tied to any survey update.

Thanks again for your help, James.

Jeff

0 Kudos