Survey123 Feature report not reflecting filter on Data Tab of Survey123 site

09-06-2023 11:21 AM
BrandonA_CDPH
Occasional Contributor II

I have been banging my head against a wall with this and am hoping someone can help me find what's causing it. I am using the attached template to generate a report containing only certain records collected from a survey (using the where clause in the top of "Positive Samples" and filtering the table on the data tab of Survey123 website). The report is working in that only certain records are being reported except for two things:

1) The report is not reflecting the selected records on the Survey123 Data tab. When I filter the 4,000 entries in the survey down to the 75 or so I want (using the filter tool), the report pulls records that are not in the filtered subset. I have tried filtering and generating the report as well as filtering, then selecting and only generating the report for the selected entries. Either way, the report includes all entries that meet the where clause whether or not they are in the filtered table or selected.

2) Each entry is repeated several times. I would expect this report to be 2 or 3 pages long. My test report was 100+ with each record multiple times.

It's hopefully a small issue I am missing, but I cannot seem to track it down. Thank you in advance for any advice or correcting any issues you see.

0 Kudos
0 Replies