Survey123 Feature Report Error

08-18-2020 03:28 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I published a survey through Survey123 Connect in the enterprise portal. I have input data to complete one survey and designed a feature report template. However, when I try to export the single record into the feature report through Survey123 online, I receive an error message that the report could not be generated. The details include, "Unauthorized: Negotiate, NTLM". This same message is populated when I try to preview a sample report. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Angelia Miller‌, 

To confirm your ArcGIS Enterprise environment is public facing correct? Would you be able to hit your Enterprise environment on a mobile device only using LTE no VPN or anything? 

If your Enterprise environment is publicly available what version is it? Would I be able to obtain a copy of the XLSForm for the survey and the Feature Report template being used? 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
K_Wa
by
New Contributor II

Just curious if/how this was resolved.  I'm getting the same error.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Zachary Sutherby

Thanks for the reply. Apologies for the delay, I was waiting to see if changes to our certificates would help the issue, but it did not. 

To answer your questions, our Enterprise environment is public facing and able to be accessed through a mobile device on LTE or personal WiFi, with credentials. Our Enterprise version is 10.7.1. 

I have attached the IDDE Inspection Report XLSForm and the Feature Report Template. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best, 

Angelia Miller

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Zachary Sutherby‌, 

I wanted to follow up on this issue. Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

Angelia Miller 

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Angelia MillerKevin Vaughn‌, 

Apologies for the delay in reaching out! We have identified this error message as a message observed when an ArcGIS Enterprise environment is configured with Integrated Windows Authentication. 

Currently ArcGIS Enterprise organizations that are configured with Integrated Windows Authentication will not work. 

Please use this link for reference: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2019/07/23/understanding-survey123-feature-reports. We are currently in the process of adding this specific error message and reasoning to the troubleshoot documentation

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
Geoeki
by
New Contributor III

This really hurts to read having this super important feature not available on Enterprise. Is usage of the report service with IWA on the roadmap for Survey123? What are alternatives right now? Hosting the entire Survey on AGOL? That would require addition AGOL user accounts. Create a separate Portal user account for Survey123 users that are not using IWA?