Survey123 Export Specific Fields to Excel

01-11-2019 02:37 PM
EricShreve
Occasional Contributor II

Is there a way in the Survey123 web browser to specify what individual fields you would like to export to excel? An example that I am encountering is that I have two surveys built within one survey by using the select_one option that will filter questions for the end user. Once a survey assignment/project has been completed the user will export the data to excel but more than half of the fields are not necessary for the end user. This has created a manual process for the user to delete fields that are not necessary. If this option was available I know our organization would benefit from it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Eric,

It is not currently possible to export specific fields only using the Export tool in survey123 website, all fields in the layer/table will always be exported. It is only possible to export specific records by selecting them and enabling the option in the menu drop down.

We have an open enhancement request for this feature, so I have added your comments to the internal issue for future reference.

Regards,

Phil.

EricShreve
Occasional Contributor II

Phil,

Thanks for the update. This would be a helpful feature for me & my end-users.

Look forward to seeing the enhancement.

Thanks,

Eric

LDPWRI_ADMINMngomezulu
New Contributor

Hi Philip,

We will really appreciation that functionality.

Regards,

Jermina

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any update on the status of this enhancement?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @RobertAnderson3,

There is currently no update on the status of this enhancement, it is still in our backlog.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos