Survey123 Error when collecting data based on existing feature

01-07-2021 07:06 AM
MARTAM_
New Contributor

Hi,

I have an issue with collecting data based on existing feature. Orginally the survey was created to validate existing data, however now requires adding new surveys. I enabled this option in Survey123 Connect and updated the form, however seems like I am not able to send the new surveys. Could someone have a look please?

I have attached the error message tag.

The data is referenced to a database and properly set up for editing.

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @MARTAM_,

Can you please provide more information about what vesion of Survey123 Connect and field app you are using? And are you using AGO or Enterprise, if so what version?

I see the error in the logs is as follows:

[AppStudio@11205 category="Portal" function="onReadyStateChanged" filename="Portal.qml" line="1193"] Portal: orgProperties: {
"error": {
"code": 400,
"details": [],
"message": "Account resource file does not exist.",
"messageCode": "ORG_1065"

It appears there is an issue with the organization properties that we use to populate certian settings in the field app, there should be a default organization properties content.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
MARTAM_
New Contributor

Thank you Phil.

Survey123 4.3.193

Survey123 Connect 3.11.123

Data is linked from sql db to Portal 10.8.1 and then linked to ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @MARTAM_,

Can you please open Connect, sign in, go to the Settings menu, press and hold on the title (Survey123 Connect Settings) and you should see a new tab button appear called Organization. Can you take a screenshot of that page and also then click on the Resources button at the bottom, and take a screenshot of that page (it should look similar to the attached images).

Philip-Wilson_0-1610577950685.pngPhilip-Wilson_1-1610577966317.png

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos