Survey123 crashing

08-27-2021 09:56 AM
Alex_Gole
New Contributor II

Hi all,

Survey123 crashes after a required the field worker is asked to review a question that he did not answer correctly.

Alex_Gole_0-1630082938220.png

the Question is:

decimalback_unadjusted_meas_0_1<b>Back Unadjusted Measurement</b> regex(.,'^\d*\.?\d*$') and .<=${solid_0_1}yes                        

My first question is what is since it is not my form, what is  constraint: 

regex(.,'^\d*\.?\d*$') and .<=${solid_0_1}

Can someone help me debug this?

Thanks,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alex_Gole
New Contributor II

Sorry for some reasons i just saw your reply. it works fine until i press  the x at the end of the question to delete the answer (on iphone 8 version 14.7.1). When i hit that x to delete value. It just crashes with no error messages. What I have just done to make it work was to make the field above a string. This still does not really answer why I cannot hit the delete X at the end of the question after I reviewed the question on a decimal field (double). My best guess is that it does not know how to handle NULL values in calculations in a decimal field but again I tried a calculation to only calculate if the filed is not null and it still does not work...

if(string-length(${front_unadjusted_meas_0_1})>0, cos(${degreestoradians_0_1_test}) * ${front_unadjusted_meas_0_1}, 'None')

Attached below is my isolated question.

Thanks,

0 Kudos