Survey123 Connect Image Question method= camera, browse, map

Jump to solution
08-17-2020 10:13 PM
JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

From this article (Appearance—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation), under the IMAGE section (4th paragraph), it says:

"To limit the user to only one or two forms of image capture for annotation, set bind::esri:style for that question to method=cameramethod=browse, or method=map, or any combination of two of them, for example method=camera,browse. The question disables all other forms of providing an image."

Does 'method=' apply to bind::esri:style or body::esri:style? I thought I may have missed bind::esri:style as I have an older form, but when I checked the latest template (Survey123 Connect v3.10.239) I didn't see bind::esri:style there either.

It works when you apply method= to body::esri:style, so is it just a typo in the documentation? Thanks.

Jamie.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hey Jamie, hope you're well.

Thanks for identifying this - yep it's just a typo in the Documentation. I'll raise an issue to get this fixed.

Brett

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hey Jamie, hope you're well.

Thanks for identifying this - yep it's just a typo in the Documentation. I'll raise an issue to get this fixed.

Brett

0 Kudos
JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Brett,

Saving a lot of time on my commute these days! Good - when it all worked as expected I figured that was the case. Thanks for getting back to me.

Jamie.