survey123 connect- directory folder structure

12-07-2017 12:02 PM
Lake_Worth_BeachAdmin
Occasional Contributor III

Inside Survey123 Connect you are presented with all of your survey projects inside one "directory" or window. Is there a way to create "folders" or "groups" to place surveys into to organize our projects? I am working on 20+ unique surveys for m,multiple agencies/departments and its a mess in here.... need some sort of organization method.

20 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

James,

Can I add to that list?  Sorry, I know this isn't related to this topic, but have some observations to add.  Currently my Survey123 Connect does not prompt to save passwords and it times out without notification.  Any improvements to this in future versions?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Victoria,

Just to double-check, which version of Connect are you using?  We previously had an issue with logins timing out, but that was addressed in 2.0 (April of this year).

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

James, looks like I'm on 2.3.24. Upgrading to 2.5 now.

0 Kudos
GavinGoeldner
New Contributor II

Any news on this enhancement request? It would be really heplful.

ToriMetz
New Contributor II

James Tedrick Any news on this? The Network location is becoming almost a must have to preserve one version of the truth. We even have a specified user name that will do our form creating and publishing to keep things consistent when turn over occurs but i need the final piece of a network location to save and access the surveys for connect.

PamelaLocke1
Occasional Contributor

Any headway on this?  It would be very helpful.  Thanks! 

JessicaJackson
New Contributor II

Is the enhancement discussion on the Ideas page? If so, could you please provide a link so we can upvote it?

0 Kudos
Alison11
New Contributor II

Hi James, has any progress been made on this request? 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James, I share the similar request as others here to be able to save survey designs to a network drive.  I'm currently working with a federal government agency and we are encouraged to not to save work on the C: drive but instead to the network drive which is backed up.  We need this option to support backup as well as collaboration with team members.  Thank you for escalating this enhancement request.

RonAnkeny
New Contributor III

We have the same request but for a slightly different reason.

We are moving to a VDI structure of Virtual Machines for users, so when a user logs off it quite literally destroys the C: drive for the image the user was on, and the Survey 123 data with it. Please allow saving to a network location.