Survey Feature Attribute Dynamic Content unavailable in email

Jump to solution
12-17-2021 11:31 AM
ahargreaves_FW
Occasional Contributor III

Hello

I am creating a Power Automate webhook to send a simple email when a new survey is submitted. My ultimate aim is to include a URL in the email to open a webmap and center it over the newly submitted point. 

To do this it appears I need to include a question in my survey to record the Lat/Long, and then use the '&marker={LAT};{LONG};' URL parameter. 

These LAT and LONG values are failing to show up within the 'dynamic content' of my email body. Weirdly, they do show up in other Power automate controls. Anyone experienced this?

ahargreaves_FW_2-1639769458194.png

ahargreaves_FW_1-1639769428168.png

@JamesTedrick  ?  @IsmaelChivite ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahargreaves_FW

I found a way around this by adding text fields that also wrote the values of LAT/LONG directly to STRINGS. This not only gave me access to these values as the strings but prompted some sort of refresh to my Power Automate connection and now allows me to see the dynamic data variables:

• feature attribute latitude
  • feature attribute longtitude

ahargreaves_FW_0-1640015311531.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ahargreaves_FW

I found a way around this by adding text fields that also wrote the values of LAT/LONG directly to STRINGS. This not only gave me access to these values as the strings but prompted some sort of refresh to my Power Automate connection and now allows me to see the dynamic data variables:

• feature attribute latitude
  • feature attribute longtitude

ahargreaves_FW_0-1640015311531.png

0 Kudos