Survey data gets published to feature layer but not to Survey123 website

06-03-2020 07:29 PM
GregoryElizondo
New Contributor II

I have a survey that I created from a feature layer (hosted)...It has a point file and several related tables...one of the related tables is what I created the survey from

I created the survey in Connect and the data collection is working great...I collect and submit and the table in the feature layer gets the new data

Now I am looking into reporting the data using Survey123 website (portal)...however, the survey at the Survey123 portal says there are no records (even though I have 161 records in the table from the survey in my portal)...in addition in ArcGIS portal the survey forms and webmaps are in a different folder (probably one I created) than the auto created folders that are named "Survey-name of survey", those are empty

I am going to create a new survey and I want to know how I fix the folder issues in ArcGIS Portal so that it talks to S123 portal and sends the data there before I start the whole design process of the new survey 

I am thinking I only need to move the forms to the correct folders, and may involve re-publishing or something else...or changing something in Connect...any assistance would be greatly appreciated

greg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Gregory,

Apologies for the delay in response.  I would not expect the issue to be the folder locations - those generally do not matter aside from the publishing process. It might be best to open a support ticket with Esri to diagnose what is occurring with the stakeholder view of the feature service.

0 Kudos