Survey 123 edit some results not showing

03-31-2021 02:12 AM
FionaHardie
New Contributor

Hello, I have created a survey123 form using Connect and successfully published. Surveyors are able to collect records on site and sync no issue, but when back and trying to edit their forms some calculated fields are not showing in the form (they are in the feature class). 
I cannot find any difference between calculated fields which do and do not show, does anyone have any advice?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

Is "error2.jpg" what is shown on a webmap?  If so,  take a look at the popup configuration and make sure that all of the attributes you want to display are marked as visible.

0 Kudos
FionaHardie
New Contributor

Hello, yes that is what is shown in the web app. I was trying to demonstrate in that figure that there should be a value in error 1's geographic location score - not an empty cell.

The score is a calculated field in survey123 which works on first submission but when we edit the form no value is displayed in that cell when first opened or when option for geographic location is changed.

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

Have you tried opening the same workflow using the field app as opposed to the web form?  This is similar to an issue I encountered where the web form would not load calculations from a previously submitted survey but the field app did successfully.  Can you confirm that both apps behave (or do not behave) the same way?

0 Kudos