Select to view content in your preferred language

Surevey123 - User can't see form on web version.

Jump to solution
02-25-2019 07:58 AM
AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

I have created a survey that users are able to access and submit data to. I can see the results via Survey123 on AGOL however the users cant see it.

I have shared the survey/data to the relevant groups.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

I found the solution, i deleted the stakeholder file and re shared the survey. This solved the issue, thanks for your help and pointing me in the right direction.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Anthony,

How did you share the survey, via the Collaborate tab on the Survey123 website or via AGO?

When you say the users can not see it on Survey123 website, what exactly can they not see, the survey to collect data, or they can not view the Analyze or Data tab?

You need to make sure you modify the sharing permission via the Survey123 website and ensure the user group you want to share the survey results with has Viewer permissions:

Phil.

0 Kudos
AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

Philip,

It look like the user is connected to a previous version of the survey (Webapp), even tho they are able to submit data to the updated version (Mobile/Connect).

0 Kudos
AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

I found the solution, i deleted the stakeholder file and re shared the survey. This solved the issue, thanks for your help and pointing me in the right direction.

0 Kudos