Should I be able to see the same filter options in S123 website?

07-23-2019 05:59 PM
RogerFarmer1
Occasional Contributor

Should I be able to see the same filter options in S123 website as the Feature Service Details?

In the S123 website, I cannot see all the fields that I can see when filtering in the Feature Service Details.

I want to see all records where M.E.N. is greater than Bank1 or Bank2. I can do it from Enterprise, but not the S123 Website. I only get a small subset of the available fields.

Is this normal?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Roger,

Are all the fields that are available in the feature service also available in the survey xlsx form? The Survey123 website filter will only show questions that are added to your survey. It is possible to have more fields in the feature service that you can see that are not in the survey?

Phil.

0 Kudos
RogerFarmer1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply, Phil.

Most of the fields available in the FS are available in the survey xlsx form. Certainly the one I would like to use in the survey 123 website are in the form.

Roger.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Roger,

Can you provide a copy of the xlsx form? Also did you use Connect to create the survey, if so what version?

Was the survey created from an existing FS or a new survey publish in Connect or Web Designer that created a new FS automatically?

Phil.

0 Kudos
RogerFarmer1
Occasional Contributor

I used Connect; I can't remember what version. First published to Hosted FS from Connect (not from existing FS) on Aug 13, 2018. It would have been the latest at the time.

Roger.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Roger,

I think the problem could be the fact that the missing fields have a symbol in the label (the ohm symbol). That appears to be common to all the ones missing in your screenshot. This could be a bug in the Survey123 website, that it doesn't currently support such symbols when used in the filter options. We will investigate further and get back to you.

Phil

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Roger,

Thanks for sharing the XLSForm file for us to investigate.

The issue was caused that questions in a nested group/repeat will be missing in the list when comparing with another question/field. The fix will be available in the next 3.6 release planned in September.

Thanks again for your feedback and please let us know if you have any further question.

Cheers,

Zhifang

0 Kudos