Sent items error code 3 - Host not found

03-08-2021 07:45 AM
ReneAubut
Occasional Contributor

Hi, when going into the sent items folder, some of my users get this error code 3 - Host not found error. The sent items has this instance name:

if(string-length(${No_Billet})<1,concat("<font color='red'>",${Code_jour}+" - "+${uniqueID}+" "+${Camion_id}+" "+${Manifeste_id}+" "+${Site_Elimination},"</font"),concat("<font color='blue'>",${Code_jour}+" - "+${uniqueID}+" "+${Camion_id}+" "+${Manifeste_id}+" "+${Site_Elimination},"</font"))

Where i have the included fields written in red if No_Billet is empty, and written in blue otherwise

When the sent items folder finally loads, we can see that there are missing records.

Any ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @ReneAubut,

Typically a "Host not found" error message has to do with the connection between the Field app and the Organization. 

Is your survey in ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise? If the survey is in ArcGIS Enterprise do the field users need to connect to a VPN in order to access the environment? 

Thank you,

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
ReneAubut
Occasional Contributor

Hi Zach, the survey is in AGO. it now has over 150,000 records but I suspect its size has nothing to do with  sending records. However that size might explain the lagging and the missing records in the sent items list

0 Kudos
ScottLew2
New Contributor

Hi Rene,

Were you able to resolve your issue?  If you did, what steps did you take?

This is a message I am getting:

ScottLew2_1-1659471796957.png

Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated.

Regards,
Scott

0 Kudos
KatyMeyer
New Contributor

Hey Scott,

Did you happen to solve your issue? I am getting the same message popping up for one of my Surveys now.  

Thanks!
Katy

0 Kudos
ReneAubut
Occasional Contributor

Not sure i remember well but i think in some cases it was users not logged in. 

0 Kudos