Right justify a note

Jump to solution
03-06-2017 11:26 AM
BrentKinal1
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a way to right justify a note using HTML formatting?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

<p style="text-align:right">This note has HTML formatting and is right justified.</p>

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

<p style="text-align:right">This note has HTML formatting and is right justified.</p>

BrentKinal1

Perfect...Thanks Marika!!!

0 Kudos
AndrewHargreaves2

Hi Marika Vertzonis

Is there a way to shift the entire "select_one" check box over too? I have right-handers who are complaining....:)

MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

probably not a useful answer, but yes... if you change your activity list to be in arabic or hebrew

but no, there is no way to make the list anchor to the right.

you don't need to click explicitly on the stereo button itself, and can actually tap anywhere in the row - is making the text longer (to fill more of the drop down area) an option for you? then they have a bigger target to click on.

AndrewHargreaves2

Yeah, that's helpful to know it's not possible. I suspect this is another attempt to stymie attempts to move our field crews workflows forward and onto newer technology.

Thanks

0 Kudos
MiraEl_Koussa
New Contributor II

Hi Marika, 

how can i change the activity list to Arabic ??

can you send the workflow? 

thanks 

Mira 

0 Kudos
MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

To change the list to arabic, ensure the label column title includes the arabic language code ar. for more information on multiple language support see Multiple language support—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS .

Saying that, i did a little more experimentation and I can now amend my earlier response, you can actually use HTML formatting inside a list also. In the following xlsform example, you can see the arabic list label, but also another list that has english labels, that have HTML formatting. Both will work.

Here is the resultant form for the two select one cases: