Retain Value from day to day (between Surveys)

Jump to solution
03-23-2022 10:49 AM
AKorsos
New Contributor II

I am designing a form that picks up a point during a field survey and, for each repeat, counts the number of points collected. I then use that count to help label the point. The crew would return to the hotel, 'Choose Send Now'. When they return to site, and start up the form, I would like the form to continue from the previous days count. ex: If 3 points were chosen the previous day, the count would begin at 4.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

See Below...

typenamelabelhintguidance_hintappearancerequiredrequired_messagereadonlydefaultcalculationconstraintconstraint_messagerelevantchoice_filterrepeat_countmedia::audiomedia::imagebind::typebind::esri:fieldTypebind::esri:fieldLengthbind::esri:fieldAliasbody::esri:stylebind::esri:parametersparametersbody::acceptbody::esri:visiblebody::esri:inputMasklabel::language (xx)hint::language (xx)guidance_hint::language (xx)required_message::language (xx)body::accuracyThresholdbind::esri:warningbind::esri:warning_messagebind::saveIncomplete
select_one IPADNoIPADNoIPAD No  minimal             esriFieldTypeString4               

begin repeatGetSampleLocationCAPTURE SUB SURFACE SAMPLE DATA  field-list                              

geopointSampleCoordinateCapture Sample Location  minimal             esriFieldTypePointZ                
integerCountSamplesCount Samples       count (${GetSampleLocation})        esriFieldTypeInteger                
textSI_NameSample Number  minimal    if(${CountSamples}< 10, "S" + ${IPADNo} + "000" + ${CountSamples},  "S" + ${IPADNo} + "00" + ${CountSamples})        esriFieldTypeString8               

end repeat CAPTURE SUB SURFACE SAMPLE DATA                                 
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
AKorsos
New Contributor II

Hi Barbara

It made no sense that the form didn't work so this weekend I redid the form... typing everything out (no copying) and it now works.

Thanks for your help,

Have a gr8 day

Andreas

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Glad you got it working!

0 Kudos