Results for Geonet

Jump to solution
10-02-2019 03:31 PM

is it possible to add my survey 123 results pages to GeoNet in order to share results with a focused GeoNet community survey using Survey 123?

https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/c08e526f23a34957b54ed60b04a041fa/result 

I supposed I could just use a link such as this above.  It would be cooler to add that as an iframe element to a post, which I do not think is supported anymore, or maybe have a way to incorporate the table.  

Michelle Mathias's Blog‌ 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kyle,

Unfortunately not, I do not think this is possible on GeoNet anymore, as you point out. It appears you can no longer embed an iframe element into a html widget in GeoNet. Previously this was supported and a way we could display videos within the home or overview page, however now we have to use the video widget, as the html widget does not allow scripting.

Phil.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kyle,

Unfortunately not, I do not think this is possible on GeoNet anymore, as you point out. It appears you can no longer embed an iframe element into a html widget in GeoNet. Previously this was supported and a way we could display videos within the home or overview page, however now we have to use the video widget, as the html widget does not allow scripting.

Phil.