Republishing error: "Info file for item not found" (Critical, code 400)

08-16-2021 11:45 AM
RSchaffner
New Contributor III

I created a survey in 2018 with Survey123 Connect v. 3.9. I have updated it numerous times, the last being in August 2020. I just made some more changes, but when I tried to publish using Survey123 Connect v. 3.12.230, I got the error "Info file for item not found" (Critical, code 400). The changes were simple-additions to a choice list, not a schema change. I looked at the files in the My Survey Designs folder, and it doesn't appear that anything is missing. I've attached a zip file of the survey with all the associated files. The only thing I can think that might have happened is that I originally published it with a generic "Form_1" name, like the names assigned when you create a new survey without changing the default name. Then at some point, I renamed the .xls and folder from Form_1.xls to Closed Landfill Inspection Reports.xls, etc. Maybe I missed a reference to the old name somewhere. But if I recall, I had done that before the last update, and it worked at that time. Could it be a Connect version issue? How can I resolve it? Thanks. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @RSchaffner

If possible would you be able to share the survey to a group with ZSutherby_Survey123 added to it? I don't need access to the underlying data just access to the survey. With access to the survey I can compare the files with the published survey and the zip attached to identify any differences that may be causing the publish failure.  

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
RSchaffner
New Contributor III

Hi Zach-

Thank you-I have invited you to a group called DEP Arc Collector Test (or something like that) and shared the survey form with the group. (My AGOL username for that account is Becky.Schaffner@maine.gov, but I can't use that account for posting in this forum.) 

Becky

0 Kudos
FieldUser1One
New Contributor III

Hi,

Has there been a solution to this problem?  I've just encountered it for the first time.

0 Kudos