Select to view content in your preferred language

Report Template Issue: parentLayer name

04-18-2023 05:15 AM
LeDangNguyen
New Contributor

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with report template.

This is pretty weird as several days ago I already loaded this successfully, removed it later but didn't make any change. And today this happened:

LeDangNguyen_1-1681819958714.png

And when trying to create an individual sample template:

LeDangNguyen_0-1681819928398.png

I have checked the form_id and other stuff but this is just a simple survey with 1 repeat table as attached.

Hopefully someone could assist me with this please.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@LeDangNguyen ,

In addition to the XLSForm file attached above, can you please also share the report template file (.docx) to help us understand the details?

0 Kudos
CristianChavarini
New Contributor III

We are having the same problem

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi all,

Given these reports of functionality impairment, we have reverted the update to the feature report system.  We would appreciate your help in diagnosing this issue; if you have an case open with Esri Support, I have asked them to forward your information to us if you are willing.  Otherwise, please reach out at jtedrick@esri.com.

0 Kudos
CristianChavarini
New Contributor III

In our case, by reverting the update we can send reports again. Apparently the services published with related tables were the ones that did not allow to generate reports, this also broke MAKE automation modules

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@LeDangNguyen  @CristianChavarini ,

We had the fixed installed on the Beta website https://survey123beta.arcgis.com , can you please test if it works for your surveys on the beta website?

If everything goes well, we plan to apply the fix to the production website next week.

0 Kudos