Repeat questions in 'Inbox' not showing

10-27-2017 07:57 AM
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

I enabled 'Inbox' for a survey with repeat questions.  I added the field 'bind::esri:parameters' to my survey and set the value to allowUpdates=true query=’1=1’ in this column for my "begin repeat".  I am able to view and edit my repeat questions from my "Sent box", but they do not show up  when I access a survey from my 'Inbox'.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Dan

70 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Joao,

Can you provide a copy of your xslx form so we can take a look? Do you have the Inbox enabled in the settings for the survey in Connect?

Phil.

João_CarlosPinto_Fernandes
New Contributor III

Hi Philip,

When I try to edit the file by the Inbox it does not show the images.

Then gives error and does not let edit the survey.

Thanks

Dowload

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Joao,

Attachments are not currently supported for editing in the Inbox, they will not be displayed either. This includes images, audio, signature questions types. There are some workarounds to enable adding new attachments in a survey when using the Inbox, but it requires having a repeat in the survey and adding a new record to the repeat.

We have an enhancement to support images (attachments) in the Inbox, and is high on our priority list to support in the future release.

Phil.

New Contributor III

Hi Philip,

It would be good to develop this feature soon.

Have other features I wish were possible.

Where can I put these ideas in the future?

Thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Joao,

The best place to raise ideas, enhancements and bugs is with Esri Support. This ensures the issue is attached to your customer account and can be tracked and prioritised correctly. It also helps us understand demand for such features or enhancements and understand the requirements and use cases from all customers who log the same idea, enhancement or bug.

Phil.

New Contributor III

Hi Philip,

Thanks

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

Hi Philip,

I have a problem.

I am following this manual (https://community.esri.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/38-61392-448119/Edit_WebForm.gif) and cannot open my survey.

How can I overcome this problem?

I have an ArcGIS Enterprise.

Thank

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi João,

Are you trying to edit via the webform?  At this time, editing in the web form does not support repeats.

New Contributor III

Hi James,

Yes.
When we got over this problem.

Are you working on this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi João,

Support is in our plans, but we don't have definite date for this yet.

0 Kudos