Referencing a Geoshape from a Survey in Power Automate

Jump to solution
04-12-2022 07:36 AM
DPS_GIS_COORD
New Contributor II

Hello, I'm using a Power Automate per user plan for Government license, the Enterprise (I believe version 10.8) version of Survey123, I want to use a hosted feature layer on our Enterprise portal. 

I want the users to be able to draw a geoshape in a survey, build a map from the survey results and include another point feature layer with it, then I'd like for a Power Automate flow to be triggered by the survey submission. The Power Automate flow would need to be able to reference the map that includes both the survey's geoshape and the added point feature layer. 

The Power Automate operation would go something like this, "When a survey response is submitted --> Condition: if the point is within the geoshape, then send email to xyz"

A few major problems I'm encountering: 1. I cannot find the ArcGIS operators or connectors referenced here ( https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/power-bi/announcements/arcgis-connectors-in-power-automate...). 2. Since I cannot find the operators, I cannot test/verify any of the attributes from the map will be available as dynamic content. 3. I haven't been able to find documentation on whether the ArcGIS operators and connectors for Power Automate are only for AGOL and not Enterprise. I'm guessing that may be a factor here.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DPS_GIS_COORD
New Contributor II

This is embarrassing. Shortly after posting my question I was alerted by our Software Engineer that the ArcGIS and ArcGIS PaaS connectors are not available for the current licensing that I possess. 😞 I still appreciate the community though and hopefully if anyone with a similar question will find this post and get their answer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DPS_GIS_COORD
New Contributor II

This is embarrassing. Shortly after posting my question I was alerted by our Software Engineer that the ArcGIS and ArcGIS PaaS connectors are not available for the current licensing that I possess. 😞 I still appreciate the community though and hopefully if anyone with a similar question will find this post and get their answer.

0 Kudos