Question inside a repeat does not recalculate during edit session on Survey123 Web

12-21-2021 11:16 PM
pat_algura
New Contributor III

I have a form with a repeat, which pulls value from an existing feature service and generates an ID for each record if the ID doesn't exist. But when a new record was added the calculations doesn't Recalculate even if the Recalculate button was clicked.
palgura_j_0-1640155971424.png

Here are existing records without values for ticket and temp_proj. The Project ID already exists, and I only need the new records to be calculated with new IDs. Even at this point though, the fields cannot be recalculated.

palgura_j_1-1640156784417.png

When a new record has been added, the fields dont auto-calculate/recalculate as well. The auto-calculate seems to work fine when launching new forms but recalculate isn't an option if values was deleted/changed.

palgura_j_2-1640157123292.png

Am I missing something from my parameters/calculations?

Thanks,

Patricia

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @pat_algura,

Where you able to resolve this issue? If not can you share your XLSForm so we can take a closer look?

Does this work as expected in the field app, are you only seeing the problem in the web app? What version did you use the publish the survey?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
mercechinchilla
New Contributor

Hello I had the same issue, I resolved using the field type Calculation. You cannot see the answer but this resolve the issue.

The problem occurred again when I trying to update a existing data in Web, when i trying using a Javascript function. ( I couldn't find a solution to this)

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @mercechinchilla,

If you are still having issues with web app and calculations and JS functions, are you able to share your XLSForm (xlsx file and media/scripts folder files). That way we can take a closer look. Also provide any exact details and steps to reproduce.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos