Question about uploading

Jump to solution
08-28-2015 03:22 PM
Joseph_Kinyon
Occasional Contributor II

I am in the process of publishing my first form.

The "Updating Service Details" dialog window has a full blue bar but the hourglass-circle has been spinning for well over an hour.

If I have XLS Form Types that are currently "highlighted yellow" would this account for that behavior?

Joe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Joe. Uploading surveys takes a few seconds, typically no more than 15. If you are using XLSForm questions or elements that are highlighted in yellow in the support for XLSForm in Survey123 for ArcGIS help document, you may want to remove them for now.  Using non supported elements may cause issues when attempting to publish or use the survey.

To get things back clean, I recommend that you delete the survey completely before you try to publish again. You can have a look at this to make sure your survey has been properly deleted.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Joe. Uploading surveys takes a few seconds, typically no more than 15. If you are using XLSForm questions or elements that are highlighted in yellow in the support for XLSForm in Survey123 for ArcGIS help document, you may want to remove them for now.  Using non supported elements may cause issues when attempting to publish or use the survey.

To get things back clean, I recommend that you delete the survey completely before you try to publish again. You can have a look at this to make sure your survey has been properly deleted.