Select to view content in your preferred language

Querying INBOX

03-21-2018 10:58 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

1. How could I query empty values for a particular question?
  2. According to this article, I should be able to use Creator={$username} to query all records created by the currently signed-in user. But, I get this error instead.

Any suggestions

Thanks,

Gee

0 Kudos
21 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike,

As mentioned via email, I have verified several times that I can use your XLSForm to create a new survey (with either Survey123 Connect 2.7 up to 3.0), download the survey to field app 3.0, submit records, and then open Inbox and edit repeats.

It might be helpful if you could capture a log during the attempt to open and edit one of your records containing values within your repeat questions, and send my way.  Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS  (select the option to log to a file)

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brandon,

I have been on PTO for the last week and I am just now seeing this. I am baffled as to why this behavior would be occurring; as I tweaked and republished according to your recommendations. The fact that you can publish in house with my materials and not have the behavior that I am experiencing; dumbfounded.

We have hit the busy season of processing the data that we have captured most of the summer and now I need to turn my attention to the processing and exporting of the reports for the data that was captured. I may have to come up with a post-processing routine in order to generate the report forms that we need for our reporting with fill-able PDF files, due to the complexity of my templates.

I will circle back around at some point to try and republish the survey under a different name to test the related table behavior. I do appreciate the input. Eventually, things will catch up to each other.

Thanks!

Mike

0 Kudos