Select to view content in your preferred language

pulldata("@layer") works in Survey123 desktop app but not in web form

09-13-2024 08:18 AM
Chris3030
Emerging Contributor

Hello! 

I am using pulldata("@layer")  in a survey to get data from another feature layer created from a form. The link to the layer is correct and there are no issues with the field populating in the desktop app. I'm also using the most up to date version of Survey 123 connect. pulldata in the web form isn't retrieving anything and I can tell because I created a calculation question that returns the string length of the data being pulled. Following questions are based on this pre-population and those aren't appearing either, neither is the constraint message about the question using pulldata("@layer"). If anyone else has experienced this or has an idea of what's going on, please let me know 🙂

Thank you!

And thanks to @ZacharySutherby for answering my last Q! If you have any advice here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 Reply
DuncanC
Frequent Contributor

I'm betting it's the same bug that is causing me issues.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/survey123-website-broken-for-1-survey/td-p/...

@RobertAnderson3pointed me in the right direction.  It's the search that's breaking things.  I opened my Survey123 as a webform and found 'Failed to load the choice list. Please contact the survey owner to fix it.'.  That used to work,  ESRI recently broke it.

0 Kudos