Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Website broken for 1 Survey

09-13-2024 07:55 AM
DuncanC
Frequent Contributor

I'm not entirely sure what is going on.  I have lost access to one Survey from the https://survey123.arcgis.com/surveys page. 

DuncanC_0-1726238853098.png

On that homepage, no records overlay appears like it does for every other survey. 

When i open it I can see there are records:

DuncanC_1-1726238928354.png

But the data tab tries to load forever without success.  And the Analysis tab gives me this:

DuncanC_2-1726239021084.png

"Cannot get necessary Xforms file for the survey."

The feature layer is fine, I can access it elsewhere without issue.  Nothing has been moved.  The form and feature layer are right where connect put them.  No major modifications have been made to the Survey at all.

I publish versions of surveys and it's not just the most recent version of this form that is effected,  prior versions of the same form have the same problem today.  But that form is part of a family of forms and every other form and it's prior versions are working properly.

The only thing that stands out as different on the form that is broken is that I use a nested repeat.  I'm kind of leaning towards the idea that ESRI broke something on their end in the last week or so.  I'm hoping somebody can confirm and ESRI will correct this soon. But if anyone has any ideas or has ran into this before I would love to be able to fix it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

There was an update on September 10th and there seems to be a bug related to the use of some files in the autocomplete search() appearance, I have encountered this as well and posted here: Survey123 Website Data Page No Longer Loading ... - Esri Community

DuncanC
Frequent Contributor

Thank you.  That does check out, I hadn't thought of it, but that is the only survey using search to pull data in from another survey. Looking forward to that hotfix.