Select to view content in your preferred language

Pulldata and Geopoint

Thursday
Ethiopia
New Contributor III

So my survey123 is using a pulldata function to populate a parcel geocoder text attribute based on a ArcGIS online parcel polygon. If the geopoint intersects with the polygon it fills out the geocoder text. If not people would still have an option to populate the parcels based on the "search". The problem is the desktop browsers are not consistent when populating the parcel text box, it works and doesn't work. I embedded a link based on concat of the parcel id and a website address, that takes the shows up if the parcel geocoder text is populated. The funny thing is the link shows up but the text box is blank. Meaning it was populated for a quick sec but disappeared. It works perfectly fine on phone browsers. Not sure why there is an issue on desktop. I made a csv parcel info instead of a geocoder first but it was really slow on the phone browser and was just clanky. Need to automatically fill out the parcel info to remove errors and if the map is not used it needs to be searchable so please help me out :). 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies